A Global Perspective
Oh Adam how could you???????? I love it though!!
Could you please translate for the Americans? :)
Adam is at an Arsenal football game. He has taken a video of the supporters singing "Stand up if you hate Tottenham"Dan supports TottenhamAdam supports ArsenalThe two teams are based in North London and are arch rivals.Adam has a sense of humourHe hopes Dan does too!!!
I've only one thing to say about this - where are you spending Christmas??!
Again for the Americans, Granny Sue is an ardent Tottenham supporter!!!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Oh Adam how could you???????? I love it though!!
Could you please translate for the Americans? :)
Adam is at an Arsenal football game. He has taken a video of the supporters singing "Stand up if you hate Tottenham"
Dan supports Tottenham
Adam supports Arsenal
The two teams are based in North London and are arch rivals.
Adam has a sense of humour
He hopes Dan does too!!!
I've only one thing to say about this - where are you spending Christmas??!
Again for the Americans, Granny Sue is an ardent Tottenham supporter!!!
Post a Comment